What’s your Return and Exchange Policy?
Return is currently NOT available at Uniformshop.hk but we will have exceptional product returns and provide refunds or repairs if:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; OR
- An incorrect product is delivered
Our current Exchange policy validity period is within 30 days (start from 1st Feb 2023) of purchase for in-store sales and upon receiving the products for online delivery orders. The below conditions apply to all return and exchange items:
- We DO NOT provide free return & exchange, Uniformshop.hk only cover the cost of delivery fee for defective product or wrong item received
- For any other type of return & exchange, customers will be responsible for all shipping charges generated from the process
- Only ONE return & exchange request can be made per order
- Please ensure the products are unworn/unused, unwashed, with all labels & tags attached and the original packaging included
- If an item has a branded or size tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position
- Made to Order, Clearance & sales, Socks items and customize items are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Customers must be able to present a receipt or other sufficient proof of purchase
- A final inspection will be carried out by our customer service team to ensure all items are in their original condition before processing your returns
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost
If the above conditions are met, please check out our How to exchange to know more about our exchange process.